There will come a time when you are ready to take the relationship to next level and that is getting engaged and committing to a long-tern relationship. First things first, is choosing the best engagement ring that symbolises your love and intentions. When it comes to buying an engagement ring, you may want to make sure that it is something that stands out and reflects her personality. Engagement ring shopping is often challenging for men especially if you have a lot of options to choose from or you can’t find exactly what you are looking for. That is why if you are planning a surprise proposal, you need enough time and people to help you decide. It is always wise to trust a reputable diamond jewellery dealer like the Infinity Diamonds in Sydney to ensure that you are dealing with someone who sells authentic diamond jewellery and can give you exactly what you are looking for.
• Consider the diamond shape
– although it is important to be familiar with the diamond 4Cs, taking into consideration the shape and style of the ring is also equally important. There are at least 10 stunning diamond shapes to choose from. Guessing which one she loves is like betting your money into something you are not sure. So ask the help of her friends because they will be able to give you an idea as to what diamond shape she prefers. Also ask her friends to secretly get her ring finger size. Buying something she loves will surely take her breath away.
• Choosing the metal and setting
– after you have chosen which diamond shape is perfect for your soon-to-be-bride, you are ready to choose the ring setting. The setting of the ring plays an important factor because it helps set the tone of the ring. So when you choose the ring setting, make sure that it is something that compliments the shape of the diamond.
One of the most popular precious metals used is gold. However if you want to ensure that the ring will stand the test of time, why not choose platinum instead, as it is harder and more durable than gold.
• Find the right jeweller
– you can start your quest of finding the right diamond jeweller in your local area by browsing the internet or asking your friends and family for recommendations. However, the best way to tell if the jeweller is reputable is by making sure that it is accredited by the Gemmological Institute of America. It is also important to check that they have return policy.
Do you have any ideas to share? Let us know in the comments!