3. When a person uses this website, Handbag Gals may require his or her personal information such as but not limited to the user’s birth name, mailing address, e-mail address and contact numbers. This data is used
• To provide a user with information that he may need from Handbag Gals
• To answer a user’s inquiries
• To offer a user information that may be of interest to him
• To provide a user with information that he has subscribed to
• To carry out signed agreements between the user and Handbag Gals
• To enable a user to participate in interactive capabilities of www.handbaggals.com
• To send notices to the user about updates in the website
• To facilitate communications between the user and Handbag Gals
4. The data transmitted to us is recorded to track a user’s correspondence. Utmost confidentiality is exercised. Security measures are stringently imposed to protect a user’s data. The information is kept in secure password-protected servers and is encrypted to prevent unauthorized intrusion and extraction.
Users, however, should know that the act of transmitting information through the Internet involves an inherent risk of interception no matter how stringent the measures are. With that said, Handbag Gals is not going to give any assurance that the transmission of data is fully secured. Electronically sending personal data is entirely at the user’s risk.
5. Handbag Gals may disclose information of a user’s personal information to third parties to improve user experience or to comply with legal obligations. In such case, Handbag Gals will ask the permission of the user before doing the task.
Note that a cookie is not an executable file. It cannot harm a user’s machine. It does not extract information of any kind from the user’s computer.
If a user does not want to receive cookies, he can adjust his browser’s settings. However, without cookies, he may be unable to access some parts of the website.
7. For more information, contact Handbag Gals by filling out the Contact Us Form.